Hong Kong Resort Company Limited (“the Company”)
The contents on this website do not contain, constitute or intend to provide any information which is part of any sales brochure, advertisement, sales materials, offer for sale, request or seeking general or specific expression of intent to purchase any first-hand unsold residential property in Hong Kong owned by HKR International Limited or any of its subsidiaries, the sales of which are regulated by the Residential Properties (First-hand Sales) Ordinance.
This website and the copyright in all materials in this website (including all text, design, graphics and images) are owned by or licensed to the Company, its subsidiaries, affiliates, and associated companies. (the “Group”).You cannot download, copy, publish, distribute, transmit or exploit such materials without the consent of the Company.
Links to other sites
This website may contain hyperlinks to a third party’s website. The linked sites are not under the control of the Group. . The Group does not endorse the operator or the contents of the linked sites and shall not be responsible for the use and the contents of such linked sites.
The information provided to you on this website is provided on an “as is” basis and is for reference only. The Group makes no representation or warranty of any kind, either express or implied. The Group disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including but not limited to any implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for particular purpose.
Indemnity and Limitation of Liability
Modification of Terms
The Company is committed to protecting your privacy.
Types of Data Collected
From time to time, it is or will be necessary for you to supply to the Company data such as your name, contact number, postal address, email address, HKID /passport number, birth date, gender, age, occupation, education, and personal interests etc. This website may also place 'cookie' in your computer browser to collect information which may include, but not limited to, relevant login and authentication details as well as information relating to your activities and preferences across this website.
You are not obliged to supply the data but in the event of failure to supply such data, the Company may be unable to realize your preferences or provide its services to you.
Purposes for which data are used
- registering for specific events and activities;
- handling and following up requests or enquiries and matters related hereto;
- designing new or enhancing existing services provided by the Company for residents' use;
- to process your requests and enquiries;
- to assist in law enforcement purposes and meeting the requirements imposed by law or for claims-related purposes;
- for safety or security, or the Company’s internal business or administrative purposes;
- for purposes relating thereto.
Disclosure of Personal Data
When the Company collects the data from you, we will:
- where relevant, give you the opportunity to “opt out” (that is to restrict the uses the Company will make of such data);
- tell you how you can review, change and delete the data the Company has stored.
Data held by the Company relating to you will be kept confidential. The Company may, where such disclosure is necessary to satisfy the purpose, or a directly related purpose, for which the data was collected provide such data to the following parties:
- any subsidiaries, holding companies, associated companies, or affiliates of the Company;
- any agent, contractor or third party service provider who provides services to the Company, its subsidiaries, holding companies, affiliates, and associated companies in connection with the operation of their business;
- any other person or company who is under a duty of confidentiality to the Company, its subsidiaries, holding companies, affiliates, and associated companies and has undertaken to keep such information confidential.
Access and Correction of Personal Data
You have the right to:
- check whether the Company holds any personal data relating to you and the right of access to such data;
- require the Company to correct any data relating to you which is inaccurate; and
- ascertain the Company's policies and practices in relation to personal data.
Request for access and correction of data and the kinds of data held should be addressed in writing to:
Data Protection Officer (Corporate Communications)
Hong Kong Resort Company Limited
23rd Floor, China Merchants Tower
Shun Tak Centre
168 Connaught Road Central
You may also request the Company to delete the data from any active mailing or distribution list. To exercise any of your rights, contact us at the address marking your communication "Confidential".
The Company may take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting access or permitting corrections to your information. In accordance with the terms of the Ordinance, the Company has the right to charge a reasonable fee for the processing of any data access request.
Copyright© Hong Kong Resort Company Limited. All rights reserved.