New Golf Cart Parking Facilities
Prior to commencing the enhancement works at the bus terminus, the pre-existing golf cart parking lot was relocated.
After taking into consideration comments from concerned parties, the original golf cart parking plans at Discovery Bay Recreation Club ("DBRC") and near DB Plaza have been modified. The final combined total number of golf cart parking spaces in DBRC and around DB Plaza will be 83.
Changes made to the new golf cart parking at DBRC:
- The entire parking lot re-designed in order to free up more lawn areas;
- Dedicated queuing lane is provided to enhance traffic safety along Plaza Lane;
- Most of the mature trees within the parking lot are retained;
- Electrical charging facilities for electric golf carts are provided;
- Some longer parking spaces to cater for new golf cart models
Update (9 March 2017)
- The new golf cart parking spaces opposite Discovery Bay Recreation Club (“DBRC”) and near DB Plaza are in full operation.
- The pre-existing golf cart parking lot near the old bus terminus will be permanently closed from 15 March 2017 (Wed).
- All golf cart users can make use of the new golf cart parking spaces near DB Plaza, and DBRC members are recommended to use the parking lot at the clubhouse.